Building a Starter Platform for Artists
Since 2003, Designcollector has revealed thousands of talented artists, projects and events reaching most of 300K audience
Today, Designcollector Network is a huge curated platform built to promote New Artists and showcase the best projects. We failed to make it simple to submit so please Contact us directly (button below) with all suggestions and submissions and we will find a solution.
Designcollector Network Channels:
- Main blog on Designcollector.net - the place to find new creative projects everyday
- Visual Overdose Platform - the place to enjoy new lifestyle/creative image curated by us every hour: Daily Blog | Tumblr
- Motioncollector - creative motion and music video blog curated by us: Blog Posts | Tumblr | Vimeo Channel | Youtube
- Musicollector - main blog section and Soundcloud account aimed to reveal new electronic music for designers: Blog Posts | Souncloud | Vimeo Channel
- Instagram @Designcollector - daily posts, curating creative Instagram accounts and lifestyle imagery
- Facebook Account (120K+ followers) and Twitter Account - aggregates Designcollector.net posts, Visual Overdose Imagery, new videos from Motioncollector and best tracks from Musicollector flows.
1. Image Post on Visual Overdose
With this pledge you can showcase your best image/photograph/illustration on Visual Overdose Network. Schedule an Image Post with description and a link to your website. Each of the post get exposure on Visual Overdose Blog, Tumblr, Twitter and Facebook with overall audience more than 200K
2. Public Post on Designcollector VOX
With this reward you can showcase the best of your projects in Public Flow of Designcollector Blog. Perfect for design projects, graphic design promotion, illustration, music video. Your post automatically get exposure on Twitter and Facebook with overall audience more than 200K as well as stays in top header of Designcollector's Frontpage
3. Video Promotion
With this reward you can submit your motion or music video to Motioncollector.com then it goes to Designcollector's Twitter and Facebook as well as featured on our Vimeo Top Channel or Youtube channels. We also share your video as a Public Post on Designcollector Vox a week later to repeat it on social networks again.
4. Full Post on Designcollector.net
Get on Designcollector! Want to join merely 15yrs old creative blog? It is your opportunity to post your new projects, case studies, music videos, motion designs, kickstarters on the oldest and respectful design media. Your post stays on DC Frontpage then shared on Facebook and Twitter
P.s. DCN Platform is created to promote independent artists and studios. Please send us your project, photograph or image no matter of payment pledges if you think it flows our boat. Please don't send advertising submissions of any type, you can't outsmart the eye of curator :)